Random Rambles: Weird Dreams

OK, this is gonna be my psychedelic adventures to my subconscious state that likes to plant weird and ambiguous thoughts throughout my adventures. Most of these dreams are so vague and abstract that I can't even talk about them. I'm just going to highlight some of my dreams and see if y'all can find some universal truth inside them.

-The Inception dream. One time, I had a dream inside a dream inside a dream inside a dream. But, I hear you say that that's too far. The dream is too unstable. I don't know how I got this, but I remember about having a dream of some adventure. I was like Link, wandering around dungeons and whacking things with my sword. My adventures covered mountains, forests, caves, lakes, and  grassy hills. I don't know what I was doing, but my dream self seemed to know.

Eventually, I woke up from that dream and I remembered it was the day I went to go see Rango. I was so excited. I went on a bus and traveled the city in search of a theater. Don't ask me where my parents were, I didn't know. I was disgruntled after my endeavors 'cause apparently my fictitious city didn't have single theater. I woke up and realized how perposterous that sounded. Like why did I travel to the city. I then proceeded to go with my parents this time to someplace and managed to get to a cave filled with gold. I woke up again and I went to see Rango with my parents again. I made it as far as the theater before I woke up for good.

-The Asylum dream and my escape. I was trapped inside a solid concrete building just like a prison. I was in a classroom and I quickly learned that I was in chinese school. Only, they taught us every hour of the day and only let us outside the room to go to the bathroom. We had to stay there for the rest of our lives. Eventually, I went to the bathroom and when I came back, they were gone on a field trip apparently. I ran outside and found them in front of this "mall" place. We went inside and found that this wasn't really a mall. The building front was only a facade and in actuality, the entire inside was dirt with few street vendors selling their wares from my left and right. I went forward and looked to my left to see a *gasp* person from real life standing there in the middle of a forest trail. I was about to join her when...

...Mom and Dad appeared on a jeep. This was the escape. We were to go to the Mexico border and escape into that country before re-entering the U.S. Unfortunately for us, the border was closed to all travelers. So we went off the road and traveled north.

We ended up at someone's house. It was a log cabin in the midst of a desolate forest with a guy who threatened us constantly with a shotgun. We intended to sell our stuff so we could afford tickets. Anyways, he relented and we lay our things around his cabin. Suddenly, he went mad and loaded our car with barrels of gasoline. We tried to stop him, but he couldn't be stopped. Then he lit a match and our car was up in flames.

But, we weren't near the car when it happened. I couldn't tell where we were, but it felt like we were on some futuristic hovering device that acted like a cart without any rails. We sped past and eventually made it into the airport where we paid for our tickets and I woke up.

-That weird Pokemon dream that is probably the most convoluted. I was in an alternate San Francisco. Me and my group of friends were somehow teleported into this alternate universe. But we knew what we had to do. We each had capsules that could travel between the universes and we did so frequently. Basically, every universe was in shambles. Every alternate universe had some problem that decimated the entire city. Some universes had minor damages with the majority of the citizens still living, but a lot had the entire city looking like the aftermath of an apocalypse. To make matters worse, we found that soon, all of the universes would converge, meaning that every problem each universe would have would combine and have a wasteland.

Our job was to stop that. We split up and traveled to different universes. We had to find each legendary Pokemon that could salvage this universe. Even if the residents of the city were dead, we had to make sure that the city itself wasn't destroyed. So, we did that and managed to mitigate the damage done to each alternate city. We kept doing this for hundreds and thousands of alternate universes until there was only one left.

I guess I was the "leader" of our group so I was to solve this universe's problem. So, I went into the city while my friends lounged about. This city wasn't destroyed at all however. Even though I saw evidence of ruins and people running about, this was all due to natural or man-made causes. I didn't know why this was.  The capsule had a function that clearly stated each universe that must be salvaged. This one was no exception. So I traveled around and finally chanced upon another capsule disguised as a train cart.

I went inside. Inside, I saw the legendary Pokemon "Mirachi" strapped against a chair with a bomb on it. I looked to the corner to see a dark presence lurking in the shadows. Mirachi told me that that guy was Alexander. Within his capsule were labels of the conditions of each universe on the wooden wall behind Mirachi. Apparently, Alexander was a villain and his plot consisted of using each label to reverse our beneficial actions to the universes. If I tried to stop him, Mirachi would die along with me, but since Alexander was a vague creature, he wouldn't be affected. After each universe was once again thrusted into darkness, Alexander would speed time up for the convergence. And I wouldn't be able to stop him.

I went outside, dejected, and told the story to my friends. We didn't want to aggravate Alexander 'cause apparently Mirachi was our last hope of saving all universes. So we wandered around and kept close surveillance on the capsule. Eventually, a plan struck me. What if I called Alexander's bluff? Alexander simply couldn't do all of this that he claimed with just a capsule. It was audacious and my friends told me not to. They couldn't bear to see Mirachi possibly die. But I didn't listen. 'Cause that's what I do.

I went to the train station where the capsule was and saw that the capsule was overturned. I rushed over there and realized that this capsule was actually fake. A ruse if you would call it. Mirachi was still there and I freed it. It told me that Alexander planned to go into the middle of San Francisco to do something weird (yeah, the dream was vague here). I was determined to stop  him and I was racing to where he was when I woke up.

Of course, I've had even weirder dreams than these, but I could never remember them. Tune in next time to see more illogical dreams that have plagued my mind like my lucid dreams, a weird convention dream, a dream of linked islands, and other stuff like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is Art Important?

Time Doesn't Exist

Random Review: Pokemon X & Y